Ashley graduated from the University of Houston-Clear Lake with a B.A. in Mass Communications. She completed an internship with the Marketing Director for Cox Media in Houston. From there she worked very closely with the sales and promotions teams at Cox Media. After spending two years here, she began working as a Marketing Executive and Digital Media Specialist for an IT company. As part of her job at the IT company, she managed the social media outlets for a wide range of industries. Ashley started Get Social! Marketing after meeting and working with many business owners who didn’t have the same marketing opportunities as large corporations.
Ashley currently serves as the Chair of Marketing for the Texas Women in Business-Bay Area Chapter and as the Website Chair for the Association of Business Professional Women- Bay Area Chapter. She is a former Board of Directors for the Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce. She has also served as the VP of Marketing and VP of Public Relations for CLACC Toastmasters, Business Wellness and Expo Chairman for two years and as activity chairman for the Diplomats division. She has also completed Leadership Clear Lake. She is very active in the community and often volunteers her time with non-profits whenever she can.
- HTML, W3Schools
- Social Media Certified, HubSpot Academy
- Social Media Marketing, HubSpot Academy
- Digital Marketing, HubSpot Academy
- Digital Advertising, HubSpot Academy
- Pre-Sales Specialist, Microsoft
- Sales and Marketing Specialist, Microsoft
- Digital Media Specialist, Dell
- Leadership Program Completion, Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- Competent Communicator, Toastmasters International
- Competent Leader, Toastmasters International